Are You Saying AAARGH or AHA?
It's the end of the year so how's your RTO travelling?
Are you on track with your Annual Business Plan or (COVID issues aside), has the plan gone out the window?
FOCUS: Grow Your Business
As 31st December looms, it's a great time to give your RTO a Business Health Checkup to ensure everything is still OK or give you some ideas about what needs to be quickly addressed so you can springboard into a successful 2021.
RTO BUSINESS HEALTH CHECKUP
For each of these Function Areas, please consider what to do and what needs to be changed for 2021 so it is an even more successful year than 2020.
* Budget versus Actuals
* Follow up outstanding accounts and get paid
Have you included costs for professional development, marketing and business development?
* Review 2020 - what's been completed, what's left to do and is still relevant/needed?
* 2021 Business Plan
* Annual Performance Reviews
* Performance and Training Plan Template
* Contractor/Third Party Agreements
* Marketing Strategy and Plan including social media
* Review and update website
* Review fees for each training program
* Contact external stakeholders/suppliers for updated fees and costings
* Update training proposals and template letters with new rates (yours and any external costs)
* Review existing file directory (electronic and physical) - is it user friendly, simple, need decluttering, everyone files in the same place?
* Review and update existing procedures
* Identify procedures still to be done
* Prioritise and work on #1 item until completed, then move on to the next one
* Declutter filing cabinet - shred, archive
* Declutter Inbox, Sent Mail and Email subfolders
* Use 4Ds Principle - Do it, Diarise it, Delegate it, Delete it